• We hope you enjoy our final edition of The Wred Feather Newspaper for the 2023-24 School Year!

The Wred Feather

The Student News Site of Wredling Middle School

The Wred Feather

The Wred Feather

The Magnificent Musical

If you attended the Wredling Fall Musical, Peter Pan Jr., I think you’d agree that the cast did out of this world! It was a majestic experience. Based on J.M. Barrie’s classic tale, Peter Pan Jr, features Peter Pan, Wendy, Michael, John, Tinkerbell, and the Lost Boys who all work together to defeat the pirates, especially their number one foe, Hook.  The entire cast and crew have been working for months to make sure that this musical was a success, and it certainly was!

Congrats to the entire crew, and we certainly do not want to forget the stagehands. The musical would not have happened without you! To understand how much effort was put into this show, Wred Feather journalists interviewed some cast members. We asked some cast members if this experience has helped them build and strengthen relationships, and everyone interviewed said yes! (Actually, they enthusiastically yelled “YES.”) We also asked some of the cast members “What inspired you to audition?” Many cast members said that their love for performing inspired them.

If you were thinking about auditioning and didn’t, you might have a reason to do so next time! The cast from Peter Pan Jr. exclaimed that being in the cast was amazing. They highly recommend to any Redhawks interested in theater to audition for Wredling’s future productions.

View Comments (8)