• We hope you enjoy our final edition of The Wred Feather Newspaper for the 2023-24 School Year!

The Wred Feather

The Student News Site of Wredling Middle School

The Wred Feather

The Wred Feather

What’s the deal with Lululemon?

Love It or Leave It…
Whats the deal with Lululemon?

Is Lululemon overrated? Many people have Lululemon products, such as leggings, belt bags, and many cute tops, but are the products worth it? According to Lululemon Athletic Inc., “Lululemon’s revenue for the past twelve months ending October 31, 2023 was $9.186 billion, a 23.01% increase year-over-year.” Clearly, Lululemon is doing very well financially and has lots of customers. But another question arises. with revenue that significant, are their prices too expensive? Two main categories contribute to the question, “Is it worth it?” These categories are quantity and quality.

Interior of a Lululemon store

Lululemon is known for its expensive clothing. In fact, the average price for products in the store is 98 dollars. Let’s talk about quality. Lululemon clothes are promoted as durable, flexible, and comfortable performance materials. I can’t say this isn’t true because the Lululemon leggings I own look just as new as the day I bought them (2 years ago) and they still feel the same. Even so, many people think that it is too expensive and that many knock-offs can be purchased for cheaper. Where others disagree with this because Lululemon clothing lasts longer. Many teenagers nowadays wear Lululemon products, favoring them over other types of clothing and brands.

The question of Lululemon’s worth is based on personal opinion and what you like to wear. So whether you think Lululemon is overrated or underrated, you have to admit that this billion-dollar company has created a well-supported clothing brand that is here to stay.

This poll has ended.

Is Lululemon overrated or underrated?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

View Comments (3)
About the Contributor
Keya Patel
Keya Patel, Staff Writer
Keya is an 8th grader in Infinity. She is a very kind and caring individual. She loves writing about recent school news (appropriate gossip). Keya is a very creative individual and loves to know what is going on the school. Her birthday is May 28th and her favorite food is a big plate of crunchy tacos.

Comments (3)

All Wredling RedHawk News Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• R

Riya ShahMay 14, 2024 at 9:19 pm

Amazing job!

Reply
  • M

Mrs. SislowMar 13, 2024 at 9:34 am

You bring up some good points, Keya!

Reply
  • H

Hannah PetersonMar 8, 2024 at 11:39 am

Such an interesting article!! Very well written 🙂

Reply